HYDROS Control X3 / XP8 PRO Pack
- Additional Information
The Ultimate Aquarium Monitoring and Control System
- 1x Control X3 Unit
- 1x Control XP8 Unit
- 1x Temperature Sensor
- 1x pH Probe & Calibration Solutions
- 1x 6ft Command Bus Cable with two Terminators
- HYDROS App
About Control X3The HYDROS Control X3 can connect to two sensor devices including temperature sensors, water level sensors, and leak detectors. The device also includes a Probe Port for monitoring pH or ORP levels. Control X3 can send alerts and notifications through the HYDROS app and with the addition of the HYDROS WiFi Power Strip or HYDROS Smart Plug ( both sold separately) it can also control outlets for lights, pumps, feeders, and more. The Control X3 operates on a HYDROS Safety Net and it is rated IP65 to keep your equipment and aquatic life alive and thriving.
Sense Port (2 Available)The Sense Port is a new concept in aquarium parameter measurement. HYDROS devices include several Sense Ports. A Sense Port is a generic input port that can accept data from numerous different types of sensors. Sense Ports currently support:
- Temperature probes
- Optical level sensors (single and dual)
- Capacitive non-contact liquid level sensors
- Rope leak detectors
- Point leak detectors
- Flow rate sensors
- Magnetic switches
- Push-button switches
Probe Port (1 Available)One of the most remarkable ports on the HYDROS Control X3 is the Probe Port. You can connect an ORP or a pH probe to the Probe Port but, this is no ordinary pH input! The circuitry is based on an ultra-high-quality input chip specifically designed for these types of probes. Each pH input provides digital galvanic isolation from the rest of the system. Galvanic isolation prevents interference with other accessories connected to the system like motors and pumps. Digital Galvanic isolation preserves the accuracy of the measurement by converting the signal to a digital domain before crossing the isolation threshold.
Command Bus (2 Available)The HYDROS Command Bus is used to power the Control as well as communicate with other HYDROS devices for the ultimate failsafe. Control X3 Dimensions (LxWxH): 5in x 2.7in x 2.3in
About Control XP8The HYDROS Control XP8 is an eight 120V AC outlet energy bar and can control eight HYDROS WiFi devices with individual power monitory capabilities. Each of the individually controlled outlets is built into the HYDROS controller for the highest level of security. The two HYDROS Command Bus ports allow for a wired connection to any other HYDROS controllers to form a collective of all Controls in one. All HYDROS products Controls are engineered, assembled, and supported in the USA.
- The XP8 is a full brain that can share or take over the decision-making of a HYDROS collective. It is fully capable of taking over intelligent decisions based on the status of the collective and its inputs and outputs disconnected from the Collective.
- Control up to 8 WiFi devices like fish feeders, dosing pumps, and even additional WiFi power strips
- Command Bus port provides power add redundancy power to your HYDROS Collective
- Designed to pass ETL/UL Certification
- Universal voltage works with both 110 and 220V
- 60W Meanwell Power Supply
- No noisy fans, the XP8 is completely passively cooled
- Optical isolation between the power circuitry and the control circuitry. This provides safety failure, and it isolates the control circuitry to reduce noise.
SpecificationsMax Per Relay: 8A Total Max Amperage: 14A
8 - Controllable OutletsDirectly control 8 individual AC outlets with individual power monitoring capabilities to manage aquarium heaters, lighting, pumps protein skimmers, filters, and pretty much anything else.
2 - Command BusThe HYDROS Command Bus is used to power the Control as well as communicate with other HYDROS devices for the ultimate failsafe.
Versatile and Expandable without Extra ModulesThe HYDROS Control X3 and XP8 can be used as a standalone controller for saltwater aquariums, freshwater tanks, pond applications, or they can be added to other HYDROS Controls to build a more extensive system with NO single point of communication failure. Every HYDROS product is a smart device with its own CPU and scheduling capabilities.
What you can expect from your Control X3 and XP8 Control
- Check on the health of your aquarium from anywhere in the world using the technologically advanced HYDROS cloud-based app
- Ability to monitor your HYDROS device(s) locally through WiFi
- Control X3 and XP8 feature a fast dual-core 32-bit processor
- Internal health monitoring to report voltages, currents, CPU status, and the internal temperature of each device
- HYDROS Command Bus connections to transfer data and power to devices
There are no reviews yet.