IceCap 4K Gyre Flow Pump With WaveEngine LE Controller
Max Flow 4,000gph | 13~45 watts | 25-150+ gallons Includes 4K Gyre, PSU, & WaveEngine Light WiFi Controller Applicable for glass or acrylic aquariums up to 5/8 in thick
- Additional Information
IceCap 4K Gyre Flow Pump, with WaveEngine LE Controller"
The new IceCap Gyre 4K Flow Pump not just more powerful over its previous model, but it is now equipped with the strong HYDROS WaveEngine Light WiFi controlled controller, which lets you control your flow with ease wirelessly via your smartphone.
Gyre 4K Pump Features & Benefits
- Unique Gyre Flow: Virtually eliminates Dead Spots
- Linear Flow with Evenly Distributed Distribution
- Discrete Design
- It can be mounted vertically or horizontally
- Can be positioned close To the Water Surface
- Waterproof Magnet Mounts
- Twin Directional Flow Cages
- Includes 2 Propeller Sets Two sets of Propellers: Black and Orange
- HYDROS WaveEngine and WaveEngine LEA Direct DriveA Compatible
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
IceCap 4K Gyre Flow Pump Tech SpecsRating Aquariums 25-150+ gallons Maximum flow: 4,000 gallons per Hour. The minimum flow is 1 286 Gallons per Hour. Power consumption: 13 to 45 Watts Size (in) 12L 3.15W and 1.7H Dimensions: 711g/25.1oz The length of the cable is 6ft Tank Thickness: to ..."" thick glass or Acrylic: The product is safe for both
HYDROS Pump Control - simplify how we manage the flow of water in our aquariumsWaveEngine LE "Light Edition" WaveEngine LE ""Light Edition"" allows you to connect different pumps from different brands to your aquarium for the most efficient flow. You can specify the maximum and minimum speed each pump is able to run at as they work together in several flow patterns, such as sync, anti-syncand square wave, triangle wave, sine wave and a variety of other pre-set waves. Connect 2 (2) pump directly to your controller thus removing several power bricks' clutter. **
Dual Pump Controller that is App-BasedOne app can control various pumps using your mobile device. Get all the features that you need without having to install numerous apps, separate controllers and heavy power supplies that require aEURoebirdaEUR(tm)s of wires and cables. Up to now, a small number of capabilities have hampered basic controllers that control popular pumps such as the Maxspect Gyre Reef Octopus Octo PulseA flow pumps. Additionally, with this simple and powerful control, you will reduce clutter by removing the power bricks that are used by modern pumps that can be controlled!
Direct Pump Driver
- It is the HYDROS WaveEngine LE connects directly to the pump head, eliminating the obstruction that is the power brick as well as the control head that is used for these pumps.
- Maxspect Gyre XF-130 / 230 and XF-150/250. the XF-330/350, XF-280.*
- IceCap Gyre 1K, 3K, 2K, 4K
- Reef Octopus RODC-2500 3500 and 5500 4 and VarioS-2, Octo Pulse 2 and 4.
Control of Input Voltage 0-10VReceive requests from different devices such as radio buttons and float switches as well as many more. **
Here's What WeEL Can DoOne App to Make a Difference Them All! The HYDROS App by CoralVue can completely eliminate the requirement for manual controllers as well as apps. It is easy to tap into an existing control system to gain access to all flow patterns and modes or even create our own using advanced technology! Make a wireless connection to HYDROS WaveEngine, and then connect to your pumps.
- Add pumps easily and define the where the pump is located in the aquarium, and the max and min speed the pump is able to run at
- Make use of different brands of pumps to collaborate in different flow settings, including sync, antisync, triangular wave, square wave sine wave and many more pattern of waves that are preset.
- Create multiple groups
- Access and create operational modes, such as Feed or Water Change or Night mode
- Monitor the power consumption (volts amps, watts and amps) determined by individual pumps and total consumption of all connected pumps
- Monitoring pumpaEUR(tm)s RPM, to make sure you get the highest performance
- Full cloud connectivity , so you can monitor your pumps from anyplace in the world.
- Real-time notifications of system status and pump performance
- Create custom flow patterns for any length of up to 24hrs with 1/1000 second precision
- The system can power up to 2 pumps using Direct Drive ports. Direct Drive ports using a single input of 100/240V and 4 amps the power source (included). Its output voltage is 24V/6 amps.