Reef Octopus VarioS 6 Circulation Pump
Max Flow: 1720gph / Max Delivery Height: 16ft*
- Efficiency: 36V / 70watts
- Dimensions: 3.75in(W) x 5.7in(L) x 5.5in(H)
- Controller Features: Multiple pause times, float switch safety and 0-10v input for 3rd party controller
- Includes: VarioS-6 pump, controller, float switch, power supply, protective intake screen and connection fittings
- Additional Information
VarioS-6 Controllable Water PumpReef Octopus VarioS 6 Circulation Pump It includes a removable controller set on a superior ceramic shaft, as well as propeller bearings to reduce wear and tear. It also includes the most recent variable flow technology, which provides for better control, efficiency, energy efficiency, and safer operation. Contrary to the majority of circulators that use AC or alternating current (AC), theA VarioS Pumps have several advantages over conventional AC pumps. These include more energy efficiency and low voltage operation. They also produce less heat per unit of flow.
Now, the aquarist has complete control over the flow of water through their sumps and reactors. They can also use filters, reactors and closed loop system! !
Reef Octopus VarioS 6 REFINED CONTROLFurthermore, it enables the pump to run at five different speeds, which is normal for a DC pump. However, the newest VarioS Controller takes the pump to an all new level with capabilities such as:
- A float switch connector that allows you to connect the accompanying floating switch to the controller. It is a safety feature that allows you to turn off your water pump when the sump water level is low or high. Finally, it is a good idea to not require a separate module or controller to add the float switch to your system.
- Two different feed and pause modes that stop the pump at either 15 or 60-minute intervals. They can be useful for pumping water into the tank or carrying out regular maintenance, such as an annual water change.
- The most amazing feature of the VarioS controller an input of 0-10v that allows third party controllers like the Neptune SystemaEUR(tm)s APEX or Reef Angel to control the pump and tell that it to operate. In this situation, the new VarioS controller serves as an interface between the pump and the system controller, allowing you to write complicated programs in the language of your system controller. This is a new degree of water pump or skimmer control. In essence, you could make your system controller your DC pump controller!
- Input: 1.25" Male Union Thread
- Output: 32mm/1.25" (barb/pvc coupling)
- Max Flow 1720 GPH
- Max Head 16 FT
- Wattage: 70W
- Voltage 36V DC
- Dimensions 5.7" Length x 3.75" L and 5.5" H
- Cable Length: 6 FT
- Pump Warranty 2 years of Pump Warranty
- The Rotor's Warranty is 1 Year