- Additional Information
IceCap 2K Gyre Pump only
The IceCap Gyre is back and more powerful than ever! The IceCap 2K Gyre, which is brand new, Flow Pump is stronger than its predecessor 1K.
Gyre 2K Pump Features & Benefits
- Unique Gyre Flow that virtually eliminates Dead Spots
- Evenly distributed linear flow
- Discrete Design
- It can be mounted vertically or horizontally
- Can be positioned close To the Water Surface
- Waterproof Magnet Mounts
- Twin Directional Flow Cages
- Two sets of Propellers: Black and Orange
- HYDROS WaveEngineA Direct DriveA Compatible
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
Gyre 2K Technical Specifications
- Rating:Aquariums 20-90+ Gallons
- Maximum Flow: 2,000 Gallons per Hour
- Minimum Flow: 739 Gallons Per Hour
- Power Consumption: 8-25 Watts
- Size:8.78L * 2.83W Dimensions: 8.78L x 2.83W 1.5H
- Cable Length: 6ft
- Tank Thickness: up to a half AEUR thick
- Glass or Acrylic: Safe for both
HYDROS WaveEngine Direct Drive CompatibleThe HYDROS WaveEngineA multi-brand, multi-pump controller. It lets you manage, monitor and even power pumps from different brands using one application. Additionally, pumps from various brands can operate together in an integrated platform! Alongside wireless connectivity and 0-10V voltage control The WaveEngine also can manage and power up four pumps. By using one of the Direct Drive ports on the front of the WaveEngine, it is possible to connect pumps from various brands such as IceCap, Reef Octopus, and Maxspect to power four pumps from one power source. Utilizing Direct Drive ports Direct Drive ports, you do not require the external controllers that come in these units. If you're using four pumps, just imagine the mess you could clear off your stand by not having to utilize 4 power bricks or 4 controllers instead of just one. In light of the rising demand for the WaveEngine and its associated brands, companies such as IceCap offer ""pump exclusively"" variants of their offerings which do not come with the external controller or power supply. For a less expensive cost (you'll be saving $100! ) You can get only the pump as well as the mounting base, that allows you to directly link the Pump to the WaveEngine. All you'll require is the correct adapter, for this case it's the A Hydros IceCap Gyre Pump Adapter that you will be able to accomplish things that flow would never have thought was possible!
IceCap Gyre Dual Pump WiFi Controller CompatibleThe A IceCap Gyre Dual Pump WiFi Controller A is brand-new for 2020! It's driven with CoralVue's CoralVue HYDROS platform , and it is compatible with the entire versions of IceCap Gyre Pumps. ThataEUR(tm)s right! In addition to being the Gyre Dual Pump WiFi Controller able of controlling and powering the two latest generation of IceCap Gyre Pumps that are the 4K and 2K It is also retro-compatible with the previous generation 1K and 3K pumps.
Gyre 2K Gyre 2K Uses Revolutionary Crossflow TechnologyWavemakers are experts at making waves. They are breathtaking to observe when they're in motion. They're operating the majority of water vertically upwards and downwards and down, with a relatively minimal horizontal movement, particularly close to the bottom of the aquarium. However the icecap 2k gyre flow generators are excellent at transporting the stream of water that flows from one end of the tank to the opposite side. The water flow is enough to cause it to bounce back to the opposite direction to ensure the full circulation of any aquarium. i.e. producing ""gyre streams.""
Why has Gyre-pump systems taken the world of aquariums to the forefront? There are three primary reasons:
- They do not leave dead areas in your aquarium.
- This flow will be evenly dispersed across the entire aquarium.
- The water bounces back from the opposite side of the tank, creating a complete circulation that completes your Gyre pattern.
- (A) Relatively weak water movement that leaves dead spots in their trail.
- B)There is a massive flow in the center but not in other areas, which makes the coral's placement difficult.
- C)The water movement is weak at the opposite side of the aquarium, and is not designed to allow Recirculation.
What makes a Gyre Generator superior to Wavemaker?Wavemakers excel in making waves. While waves are spectacular to watch in motion, they are moving the majority of the water vertically up and down, with relatively low horizontal movementaEUR"especially near the bottom of the aquarium. However the Gyre excels at creating massive flows in water that move from one end of an aquarium opposite. The quantity of water is large that the water bounces back off the other side of the tank to ensure full circulation inside the tank. Also, we refer to it, creating an AEURoegyre flow.aEUR
14.75 × 10.75 × 3.5 in