IceCap 4K Gyre Flow Pump (Pump Only)
- Additional Information
IceCap 4K Gyre Flow Pump OnlyThe Icecap 4k gyre flow is back and more powerful than ever! The new IceCap 4K Gyre Pump is stronger than the 3K version.
Gyre 4K Pump Features & Benefits
- Unique Gyre Flow: Virtually eliminates Dead Spots
- Linear Flows that are evenly distributed
- Discrete Design
- It can be mounted vertically or horizontally
- Can be positioned close To the Water Surface
- Waterproof Magnet Mounts
- Twin Directional Flow Cages
- Includes 2 Propellers: Black and Orange
- HYDROS WaveEngineA Direct DriveA Compatible
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
Gyre 4K Technology Specs
- Rating:Aquariums 25-150+ Gallons
- Maximum Flow: 4,000 Gallons Per Hour
- Minimum Flow: 1,286 Gallons Per Hour
- Power Consumption: 13-45 Watts
- Dimensions (in):12L x 3.15W Dimensions: 12.15L x 3.15W 1.7H
- Weight: 711g/25.1oz
- Cable Length: 6ft
- Tank Thickness: up to A ..."" thick
- Glass or Acrylic: Safe for both
HYDROS WaveEngine Direct Drive CompatibleThe HYDROS WaveEngineA an all-brand, multi-pump controller. It lets you manage, monitor and power pumps from various brands using one application. Additionally, pumps from various brands can operate together as an integrated platform! Alongside wireless control and 0-10V The WaveEngine comes with the ability to manage the power of up to four pumps. By using one of the Direct Drive ports on the front of the WaveEngine, it is possible to connect pumps from various brands such as IceCap, Reef Octopus, and Maxspect which means you can run 4 pumps with one power source. With the use of these Direct Drive ports, you do not require the external controllers that come when you purchase these pumps. If you're running 4 pumps, think of all the mess you could clear from your stand not having to use four power bricks and four controllers, and instead using only one controller. Due to the rising popularity of WaveEngine and other brands, companies such as IceCap are now offering ""pump solely"" models of their equipment which don't include the controller or power supply. At a cheaper cost (you'll get a savings of $100! ) you can buy only the pump and the base for mounting that allows you to directly link the Pump to the WaveEngine. All you'll require is an adapter, in this instance the A Hydros IceCap Gyre Pump Adapter which you'll be able to accomplish things that flow didn't think was possible!
IceCap Gyre Dual Pump WiFi Controller CompatibleThe A IceCap Gyre Dual Pump Wireless ControllerA comes brand-new for 2020! It's operated through CoralVue's CoralVue HYDROS system and works with every versions of IceCap Gyre Pumps. ThataEUR(tm)s right! The Gyre Dual Pump WiFi Controller able of powering and controlling two of the current generation IceCap Gyre Pumps that are the 4K and 2K as well as being retro-compatible with the earlier generation 1K and 3K pumps.
Gyre 4K Gyre 4K Uses Revolutionary Crossflow TechnologyWavemakers excel at creating waves. While waves are breathtaking to view when they're in motion, they're making the majority of water vertically, up and down and down, but with relatively little horizontal motion, particularly close to in the middle of an aquarium. However they excel in transporting the fluidity of the water moving from one end in the tank to next. The water's flow is enough to cause it to bounce back off the opposite direction to ensure the full circulation of the aquarium. i.e. producing ""gyre flow.""
Why has Gyre pump taken over the world of aquariums to the forefront? Three main reasons:
- They do not leave dead areas in your aquarium.
- This flow will be evenly dispersed across the entire aquarium.
- The water bounces from the opposite side of the tank creating a complete circulation for your Gyre pattern.
- The ) Relatively weak water movement that leaves dead spots in their aftermath.
- B)There is a massive flow in the center however, it is not present elsewhere. This makes the coral's placement difficult.
- C)The water movement is not as strong at the opposite side of the aquarium, and was not intended for the recirculation of water.
There are no reviews yet.