Smart. Safe. Efficient.
Red Seas ReefLED® series is the result of years of research into the lighting needs of corals in artificial environments. Uniquely designed with a light intensity and spectrum that is 100% utilized by the corals, ReefLED lights are 100% reef-safe & 100% REEF-SPEC®, providing optimal growth, vivid colors, and an elegant gentle shimmer throughout the aquarium.
- Additional Information
ReefLed 50The Red Sea reefled 50 is a high-quality LED lighting system designed for use in marine and reef aquariums. It is part of Red Sea's reefled series of lighting systems designed to provide optimal light levels and spectra for coral growth and coloration. Some key features of the Red Sea reefled 90 include:
- A custom-engineered LED array that provides a full spectrum of light for coral growth and coloration
- 50 watts of power, suitable for small to medium-sized aquariums
- Adjustable light spectrum and intensity via a wireless remote control
- Multiple LED channels that can be controlled independently
- Built-in timer and automatic sunrise/sunset simulation
- Sleek and stylish design that blends seamlessly with any aquarium setup
ReefLED 50-safe PAR distributionReefLED is Reef-safe as it provides ideal PAR values throughout the aquarium, without hotspots or areas with insufficient light for coral growth. The PAR distribution map shows the actual PAR levels as they vary throughout the cross-section of the aquarium.
ReefLEDv 50 Programs | PAR vs. PURUsing PAR measurements only to determine light quality or compatibility of a specific light unit for coral photobiology can be misleading. The PAR measurement was developed to measure the Photosynthetic Active Radiation of plants that is within the visible light region (400 -700 nm). The Photosynthetic Utilized Radiation or PUR that is relevant for optimal Zooxanthellae photosynthesis is between 360- 480 nm which starts outside the range of visible light (measured by PAR meters) in the UV region and continues into the blue part of the visible light range.
8.6 × 4.3 × 4.3 in