AUTOMATIC FEEDING SYSTEM (AFS)
- Feeds pellet or flake food in varying amounts
- Apex can be set so that the AFS will feed from one time to as many times as you like throughout the day
- Connects via the Apex AquaBus
- Stay-dry system has a sealed food container that extends and retracts for each feeding. This keeps food dry and prevents clumping.
- The lowest setting feeds just a few grains of pellet food so multiple small feedings are possible
- Allows for optimal feeding small amounts many times a day
- Feedings can be combined with other operations such as powering off return pumps, skimmer, etc. and then automatically turning them back on after a set amount of time.
- Adjustable mounting clip extends up to two inches (or velcro can be used) so it will work in almost every aquarium configuration.
- Includes 15² AquaBus Cable
- Additional Information
Neptune AFS Automatic Feeding System adds even more ease to your Apex Controller. Feed your tank residents once a day or numerous times a day with the AFS if you are away on vacation or if you simply want to remove this from your usual routine. Daisy-chain two AFS feeders together to feed two different foods at the same time or simply to boost storage for those lengthy travels. Neptune AFS Features Stay dry system - prevents clumping by keeping food dry. Uses pellet or flake fish and coral food. Create complicated feeding schedules. Apex, ApexEL, and other Apex Aquarium Controllers are compatible. Specifications Dimensions: 6.25" (including AquaBus plug) x 3" x 3.75" Capacity: 100mL of most pellet and flake foods
8 × 4.5 × 4.5 in