- Additional Information
- 1/15 JBJ Chiller HP Arctica -115V- Digital Controller is quieter than similar sized aquarium chillers
- 900 BTUs/2.0 amps/115V
- Single stage controller
- Pump not included. The required flow through the chiller is between 110 gph and 160 gph.
- Maximum Tank Size: 40 gallons. If your tank is in a room that is at times over 82 degrees, or if you need to reduce the temperature more than 10 degrees, you should consider a larger chiller.
- 1/2" Hose Barb Connections
- Anti-freezing system will not allow the heat exchanger to freeze
- Contains safe Ozone Friendly Refrigerant (R134-A)
- Integrated Thermostat - Simple keypad programmable display with constant temperature readout accurate to +/- 1 F. Controller
- Range: 32-99F.
- 7.72" x 12.6" x 14.1"
- Decibel level: 39 dB
- Chillers should not be placed in an enclosed area without adequate airflow
More Information1/15 JBJ Chiller HP Arctica -115V- Digital Controller is specifically designed to reduce the temperature of water while keeping it from getting into contact with any harmful materials. Each unit comes equipped with temperature sensors that monitor the temperature of your aquarium and alter it to your desired level. If a chiller is required to cool an aquarium, it must be included in the aquarium system as soon as it is feasible. Chillers that are used for cooling aquarium water must be located in an area that is ventilated enough and should be placed away from the aquarium is cooling. Alternatively, the chiller is able to heat the water you wish to cool down as it releases heat. When properly coupled with the appropriate water pump water chillers in line have flexible configuration options that allow users to position the device in a different location from the tank, which will help reduce the heat produced. View more chillers
15 × 12 × 16 in