- Compact LED grow light with 84 LEDs in four colors, two key spectrum ranges for optimal macroalgae growth
- Large, flat area of illumination promotes better growth as it creates a much more even spread than single, spotlight-style lights.
- Distributed LED design means no light hotspots that can burn the macroalgae
- Less light spillage – IP64 water resistance means it can be placed very close to water — reducing the growth of nuisance algae elsewhere
- Two focused wavelength bands (455-460nm and 620-670nm) for maximum algae photosynthesis
- Utilizes an 18″ long, flexible gooseneck attached to the flat mount bracket that clamps to a flat edge such as the edge of your sump or support on your stand.
- An available, powered, DC24 port in your Apex Ecosystem
- Optional 24V power supply to run standalone