- 25g Rimless Flat Panel - AIO JBJ Aquarium has a rimless flat-panel design with high-clarity glass and black silicone
- All-in-One filtration with built-in overflow
- Designated heater and protein skimmer column
- 4" Micron sock with removable sock cradle
- Return pump with a directional flare nozzle
- The 25-gallon tank measures 18.5" x 18" x 18".
Showcase your 25g Rimless Flat Panel - AIO JBJ Aquarium with the sleek, contemporary style it deserves! Sold separately, the JBJ Cabinet Stand elevates your aquarium to an optimal viewing level and helps ease accessibility for routine aquarium maintenance. Generous cabinet space and convenient access doors allow for the concealment and storage of filtration devices, food, supplements, and other aquarium essentials. By keeping these items in one convenient location, aquarium stands offer a practical way to store your frequently used aquarium supplies.
The new, streamlined design is made of solid glass and has amazing clarity. Available in 25-45 as well as 65-gallon sizes
- Glass Thickness: 8mm
- Tank Dims: 18.5" x 18" x 18"
- Weight: 49 lbs
- Pump Watts: 12W
- Flow Rate: 198 gph
- Important: Do not use ammonia-based cleaners to clean the aquarium. Always unplug any electrical components before performing any maintenance.
Do not lift or move the aquarium when filled with water
Drain at least 75% of the water before lifting or moving the aquarium
Do not lift the aquarium from the side walls or light fixture
Always move or lift the aquarium from underneath
Choosing a Location
Find a leveled surface that can support the weight of the tank, water, and livestock. An average aquarium can weigh 10 lbs per gallon once filled with water, rock, gravel, and other accessories.
To prevent excessive algae growth and higher water temperatures, do not place them in direct sunlight.
Filling the Aquarium
Always dechlorinate tap water before adding it to the aquarium.
Always fill with room temperature water.
Rinse Micron Sock (located in the rear filter compartment) under the sink for 30 seconds or until water runs clear.
Fill the main body of the Rimless Flat Panel until water flows through overflow on the filter wall.
Once the back filter/ pump chamber is full, plug in the pump power cord(s) into an approved electrical outlet with a fuse or circuit breaker.
Once the pump is on, water will flow from the rear filter chambers through the directional flow nozzle into the main body of the Rimless Flat Panel. Adjust accordingly to desired flow position.