Reef octopus elite 200 int Protein Skimmer
- Additional Information
Ultimate in Control and PerformanceThe brand new and exciting Reef OctopusA The ELITE 200-INT A in-sump protein skimmer supplies powerful filtration for aquariums up to 400 gallons. The Reef OctopusA Elite 200-INT The reef octopus elite 200 int A is made of premium Cast Acrylic and PVC that can be completely disassembled to allow for cleaning. Its uniqueA Super Cone "" wine glass"" The device that is naturally stable and focuses the natural rich foam when it is rising. This skimmer is unique in that it has a unique AEURoetwist, lifts and aEURoetwist"" A collection cup that makes cleaning and removal a straightforward job. The precision wedge valve gives you precise control as well as an outflow that is vented underwater for peace of mind and fluid operation. It is equipped with the most recent variable speedA Reef Octopus VarioS-4S pinwheel pump A that has an internal memory controller.
Bioload HandlingThe bioload of the aquarium is related to its capacity to process waste according to the volume of tank. Protein skimmers are most effective when they are matched to your bioload. (EXCLUDING SUMP)
- Heavy 200 Gallons
- MEDIUM 300 GALLONS
- LIGHT 400 GALLONS
- Effective and safe 24V Power
- Super Cone Body that reduces Turbulence
- Solid Cast Acrylic and Machined PVC Construction
- Vented Output Valve for Adjustment with Adjustment Dial
- aEURoeTwist & Lifts"" Collection Cup
- It is easy to disassemble for cleaning and Maintenance
- Effective, quiet and controllable VarioS-4S pump
Refined ControlIn addition to permitting the pump to run at five different speeds the brand new VarioS Controller takes the pump to a higher level, with:
- A float switch connector, which lets you connect an floating switch (included in the box) to the controller. It is a safety feature that lets you turn off the skimmer pump when the garbage collector gets full. You can also stop your water pump when the sump water is at an extreme or low level. In the end it is a good idea to donaEUR(tm)t require another controller or module to include an auxiliary float switch in your system.
- Two different pause/feed options will turn off the pump in between 15 and 60 minutes. They can be useful in situations where you need to feed the tank or carrying out regular maintenance, such as the water change.
- The most impressive feature of the VarioS controller is that it has a 10 volt input that will allow an external controller like the Neptune SystemaEUR(tm)s APEX or Reef Angel to control the pump and instruct the pump what it should do. In this case the brand new VarioS controller acts as an interface for the pump and the system controller which allows you to write complex programs with your system controller's native language. This is a new level of control on an skimmer or water pump. In essence, you could make use of your system controller as your controller for DC pumps!