Klir Fleece Filter Di-7
Klir Di-7 Fleece Filter Features
- Fully automatic
- Directly replaces 7-inch filter socks
- Holds 50 yards of 50-micron fleece
- Capable of filtering up to 1800 GPH per unit
- Additional Information
Modular mechanical filtration at its bestThe patent-pending Klir Fleece Filter Di-7 is able to fit directly into 7in chambers of filter socks. It will automatically roll new material out when it becomes clogged, eliminating the suspended matter from your aquarium , and creating crystal clean water.Enjoy clean, maintenance-free filtering over a long period of. The Klir filter is a simple alternative to filter socks used on Sumps using sock tray. Take off your sock and then put in the Klir Fleece Filter Di-7. The moment that water enters the Klir filter and the material that filters it becomes filled by waste materials, the level will increase. If the water comes into contact with an optical sensor an electric motor is activated to push clean filtering material.A When clean material is exposed, water will be free to flow and lower the level of water in the sock tray , and deactivating the motor.
Klir's filtering system has three primary advantages:
- This results in pure water that has been that is filtered to 50 microns aEUR"A double the capacity of the filter socks that are used for filtering..
- The waste is removed from the water column before it is able to break down, thereby helping ensure that the water column is kept in a low-nutrient state!
- The routine of checking and changing filter socks and other mechanical media every couple of days is no longer necessary over a long period of. Once the filtering medium is worn out, replacing it is easy and cost-effective.
There are no reviews yet.